Sunday, December 30, 2007

Confessions of a Guitar Hero junkie...





It seems to me every Christmas Break there is that one game or activity you spend every waking moment doing, and you just can't seem to get enough of it. For example, when I was younger, I remember one Christmas playing Uno nonstop, and another playing Clue with my friends every chance we had. Well this Christmas it's Guitar Hero. Every waking moment we're at home someone is strumming the guitar. I don't know what it is about this game, but it is so ADDICTING!!!! And everyone enjoys playing, even Grandma and Andrew. We started out the break with just one guitar and Guitar Hero II, but after Christmas we got a second guitar and Guitar Hero III. We've had so much fun facing off against one another and battling each other in battle mode. I am happy to announce I kicked my husbands trash in battle mode, 7 out of 10 times. We just don't need to mention all the times he's beat me on the face-offs. Anyways, this is how we're spending our Christmas Break and now I have to run because I can hear the guitar calling my name.

5 comments:

Julia Kelly said...

Fun! and good job kicking matt's trash! :)

Linda Kelly said...

Girls ROCK!!! Mike brought over his guitar hero 3 and he kicked everyones trash!! I know he is definitely spending way too much time on this game!!

Kristin Rose said...

Yeah I am so glad you decided to blog. Now I can stay updated on the fam and see my cute nephews as they grow. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. We missed being with everyone, but Thomas and I had a good one with just the lonely two of us.

Alexis said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I'm not much of a nintendo, PS, game cube type of girl, but I played guitar hero once it was a lot of fun. I think that I could get addicted, that and DDR.

Janna said...

YEAH FOR GUITAR HERO!!!!!!!!! My hubby just sucks too bad and gets tired of me kicking his trash. So he gave up and quit trying. But I LOVE it and definetly miss playing it with you guys. Tell Matt that when he comes out here I"m gonna be ready to kick his trash! Love ya girlie!