Thursday, March 6, 2008

Sickos!

2007 01 03_0452 2007 01 03_0453

As a mom though, you kinda gotta love these moments.

 

So this has been life, off and on, for the past 2 weeks at this Kelly household.  It all started with Brayden and a cold, which lasted for about 3 days, followed by a couple days of healthiness (if that's a word), then another 3 days of Andrew with a cold, followed by another stint of healthiness, and then finally Mom got hit with it.  Yes, I have been bed ridden for the past couple days.  Probably because I got so worn out from taking care of the kids ALL NIGHT long while they were sick and then Matt and I had a fun weekend of partying (more on this later) where we both got NO sleep.  It was bound to catch up to me sometime, but I must say my kids have been real troopers trying to entertain themselves, knowing that mommy wasn't feeling good.  We are now all slowly coming out of it and things seem to be on the up and up, so hopefully next week will bring us much health and happiness.

2 comments:

Janna said...

Oh, those pictures make me so sad! You need to ship that sick boy out to me. I need my Andrew! Is this why I can't get a hold of you? Call me! Love ya

Julia Kelly said...

glad that you're all feeling better....sick kids (and moms) are the WORST. That is a sweet/sad little picture of Andrew.