Friday, June 27, 2008

T-Ball Time

So, it's T-Ball time again!!! We are in the middle of the season, which seems so short here, since a lot of our practices and games get rained out due to our afternoon and evening thunderstorms. Anyway Brayden seems to be enjoying it more than he ever did soccer, but he still has an attitude like he could take it or leave it. He's definitely the brains in the family and not the jock (he's leaving that to Andrew). So here are some pictures and video of his first official game.

2008 06 11_1024    2008 06 11_1037 2008 06 11_10222008 06 11_1021

Way to go Brayden!  You are doing awesome and we are so proud of you!

3 comments:

Alexis said...

It's always fun to get the kids involved in things. I really need to get Megan involved in something, I missed T-ball sign ups. I hope Brayden finds something that he LOVES, don't you hate this trial period trying to figure out what things they will like.

Linda Kelly said...

Boy, that brings back memories of sitting on the sidelines for HOURS while I watched 4 boys play baseball on four different teams. Talk about sore butt!!! He is quite the little leaguer(sp?) Hopefully he has learned a few things from his old dad who was a great baseball pitcher and player.

Nic & Kandis said...

How fun! I can't wait to see what our kids (when we have them) will be like when they play sports.