Monday, July 28, 2008

Brave husband + 3 boys=Rockies game

So Matt calls me one morning from work and says he had been given 4 tickets and a parking pass to the Rockies game, and that the seats are right behind home plate, and  the game was today and he really wanted to go.  It was a 1:00 game and he was going to leave work at 11:30 so that we could go.  Well being a girl, and not a very spontaneous one, I had already made plans for the day and I had a whole list of "to do's" for myself.  Being that me and the kids are leaving for vacation in just a few days, I really needed the time to get things done.  So he says he'll just take the kids and let Brayden bring a friend.  Are you crazy?   I wouldn't even try that one.  I tried to convince him to just waste one of the tickets and just take our boys so he could enjoy himself a little, but he insisted it would be fun and that it would be okay.  So we called Brayden's friend, he was free to go, and off they went.

Here are some pictures from the event...

2008 07 23_1507

2008 07 23_1500 2008 07 23_1501

2008 07 23_1518 2008 07 23_1519_edited-1

They had a GREAT time and haven't stopped talking about it since.  I'm continually amazed at what a great man my husband is, and oh soooo brave!

2 comments:

Nic & Kandis said...

What a fun boys day! Way to go Matt!

Julia Kelly said...

what a good daddy! hope you got all your stuff done...how nice to have the day to yourself!