I thought this deserved it's own post. While in Cali, we decided to take the boy's to get their haircuts and what better place than Barber Bill's. For those of you who don't know, this is where Matt and his brother's got their haircuts while growing up. We thought Bill had actually retired, but low and behold while taking pictures out front he popped out of the shop and into one of our pics. He actually cut Brayden's hair. I almost felt like I was meeting kind of a famous person, I had heard so much about him. Matt says he hasn't changed a bit and the shop looked the same. He even used some of his same old jokes. We also spotted Josh in one of the baseball pics still hanging on the walls. I think Matt enjoyed his trip down memory lane. He probably never thought all those years ago that he would one day be bringing in his own sons to get their haircuts there some day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I can still see myself sitting in the chairs with all the boys waiting for Barber Bill to cut their hair! I still can't believe he is still cutting hair at his age. That is really kind of scary (he he he)
I cant get my hair cut anywhere else. No one does it like Barber Bill!
I have heard about that place. That is awesome that he is still around! And Josh is on his wall, that is cool!
Post a Comment