Who would ever REALLY wear this????
While shopping in San Francisco the boys ran across these hot pink pants (and Don is sporting a light pink skin tight v-neck shirt), and thought it would be hilarious to try these on for us and do a little fashion show. They came out of their dressing rooms and Janna and I hit the ground laughing. We couldn't believe that anybody would really sport this attire, let alone come up with such a fashion. REALLY people?
Day 2...
I guess that answers that question!!!! Yes, he really is wearing the EXACT same pants.





6 comments:
I love the pink pants, I would have started laughing too, even harder when I saw the guy that actually bought them. San Fran has so much to offer, I'm glad that you guys got to go there without the kids.
I Love it! I am cracking up reading your blog and the pink pants story. Looks like you had a ton of fun in San Fran. I think Matt should have sported the pants back in Colorado and started a new trend out there as well!!
I am ROLLING AGAIN reading this. This made me laugh! I was just shocked that Matt went along with it and wore the pants. TOO FREAKIN FUNNY! MISS YOU GUYS!
I wish we could have seen the front of this guys face to see what kind of a guy?? or he/she or she/he is wearing these pants!!
those pink pants are hilarious!! and the v-neck shirts are actually really popular down here. it's weird.
Are we sure that is not matt in public wearing them?--Don
Post a Comment