Wednesday, August 27, 2008

San Fran Fun!

We always love to go to San Francisco while we're in California.  We didn't think we were going to make it this trip but it ended up working out quite nicely.  So, Matt's parents took the kids for us on Friday and Saturday, and with some friends of ours we went to San Fran.

First we made a quick stop at the Jelly Belly Factory on the way.  We wanted to do the tour but the line was a mile long and they said it would probably take an hour and a half to get through it, so we just ate some food in the shape of Jelly Belly's instead and bought the kids some souvenirs.

 2008 08 08_1693  2008 08 08_1687 2008 08 08_1685

Then we continued on to San Fran.

Where we shopped...

2008 08 08_1702

Goofed around...

2008 08 08_1697

Watched the seals...

2008 08 09_1662

I mean the seals...

2008 08 09_1663

Rode the trolley...

2008 08 08_1707

Ate some yummy food and celebrated Matt's b-day... 2008 08 08_1727

Watched people get scared too death by the bush man...

2008 08 09_1669

And saw all the fun that San Fran has to offer...

2008 08 09_1658

We can't wait to go back!!!!

3 comments:

Linda Kelly said...

I think it is so lame that the "bush man" wants you to pay HIM for scaring the crap out of you. Get a life bush man.

Janna said...

Hey-- I"m still waiting for my pictures that you are suppose to email me from this trip! :) MISS YOUR FACE SO MUCH!!!

Janna said...

In regards to the bush man he is enternaing and I have to admit that I watched him scare the crap out of people for 3o mintues and laughted my head off. I was happy to pay him compareed to the other people that just ask for a hand out.
Matt you and me on the 16th st Mall as the bushmen when I come back to visit.