Tuesday, August 26, 2008

To Catch a Chicken


So this took longer than it appears, I only caught the tail end when he finally captured the chicken.
(P.S. Don and Janna this one was for you;))


2 comments:

Linda Kelly said...

I can still see "Big Red" staring you down (dun dun dun!) It was really quite fun to see Matt chase the chickens. The kids sure got a kick out of it. Matt the chicken chaser!!!

Janna said...

ha ha ha! You are SO funny! I can't believe he got in to go catch one. I am actually really scared of chickens if you ever knew THAT one! :) Too funny Matt! As for the giving up Chocolate... yes, it's true! AND Dr. Pepper! Actually, it goes further. I gave up sugar COMPLETELY and ALL pop! Don and I made a bet that I couldn't do it. So, it's only for two weeks. I am now on the decending cline of the 2nd week and I did it! SO THERE DON! Remember-- NO ONE tells me I can't do anything. The stubborn side of me :) he he! What an accomplishment, huh? :) LOVE YOU