Sunday, October 12, 2008

Welcome home, Fenway!

 

Yup, we named him Fenway.  Did I ever doubt that Matt would get his way on this one?  Anyway, the first couple of days we brought him home were sheer bliss.  He was soooo cuddly and cute.  He never made a peep, and at night he didn't even cry in his kennel.  Oh how a couple days can change things.  He now has let his inner puppy out.  He has discovered his voice, although still quiet, he likes to growl and bark while he plays.  He's also quite rough when he plays, he's constantly attacking our feet and pant legs while we walk.  He wants to chew on EVERYTHING and potty training, that's a whole other store completely.  He still is tons of fun and still so cute.  The boys love playing with him, as do Matt and I, he's definitely full of energy and spunk.  We love having him as a new addition to the fam!  All 2 pounds of him!

2008 10 08_2011 2008 10 08_2021 2008 10 08_2018 2008 10 08_2013  

                2008 10 09_2003

10 comments:

Mark & Shalon said...

he's so cute! i want a puppy!!

Steph said...

He's adorable, and I like the name :) Puppies are so hard...good thing they grow out of it and most even turn into pretty good dogs! Good luck in the mean time :)

Mike and Christy said...

He is so cute. I love puppies! They are so fun.

Alexis said...

He is so cute! I hope that the new adjustments go well, and that he adapts quicker then you are thinking.

Linda Kelly said...

He is adorable!!! I am sure he will keep up with the boys and keep them entertained for awhile. Squaw his ears for me (he he he)

Janna said...

hehehehehehehehe! I love you! He's cute and can't wait to meet the new addition. :)

Meals delivered weekly! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Courtney said...

2 whole pounds!!! It sounds like he fits in perfect with you "Little People" over there! :) Can't wait to meet him...better wait until he's a little bit bigger before I let my children loose on him!

Kristin Rose said...

He is so cute!! Have fun with him!

Logan and Ashley said...

Oh my goodness he is so cute!! I love how furry he is!