So I think Brayden is probably the LAST person in his 1st grade class to lose a tooth, but as of yesterday he FINALLY lost his first tooth. We were all very excited.
The tooth had been hanging on by a thread for quite sometime, until yesterday during an assembly. Brayden said, "It felt kinda wierd and so I started to wiggle it and twist it. I just kept wiggling it and twisting it until all of a sudden it came out." (in so many words)
Later on that day...
We were driving home from gymnastics and this is where Brayden usually likes to ask endless amounts of questions. He was quiet for a moment which means he's probably thinking REALLY hard about something and then said, "Mom, are you SURE you don't wake up in the middle of the night, and sneak into our room and put money under our pillows?"
Me: "What?" (responding like I had never heard of such an absurd thing)
Brayden: "Are you sure you don't wake up in the middle of the night, and sneak into our room, and put money under our pillows?"
Me: "Why would I do that?"
Brayden: "I don't know." (with a little giggle)
Yes the tooth fairy showed up last night and left him 2 whole dollars for his tooth. Is this the going rate nowadays? I know I got $1 for my teeth, but with inflation I figured it must be $2 by now. Anyway fun times!!!





3 comments:
Yeah Brayden!! It is quite fun to loose a tooth. We had a lot of teeth to loose in our family with six kids!! Our going rate for the tooth fairy was 25 cents I think!! He is a lucky boy to get $2 for each tooth!!
I always got 25 cents too, I think that I got 50 cents for my molars tho, you can always go down and just say that the tooth fairy gives more money for the first tooth. Congrats to Brayden, and pretty smart to figure the tooth fairy out so fast. Santa might be in trouble.
Well Brayden it's about time! Now you can sing all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!!
Post a Comment