Easter was not a good one for me this year. I spent it sprawled out on the bathroom floor praying to the porcelain gods.
I woke up fine that morning, other than feeling tired and worn out. The kids got all dressed up so handsome in their Easter clothes and were excited to begin the hunt. I got out the camera and the boys went about the tradition hunting for their eggs and basket (inside of course, because Colorado weather never seems to let us hunt outside). When they were all but done, that's when my stomach did a 180 degree turn and from that point on the only place you could find me was on the bathroom floor.
Matt took the boys to church and then to my parent's house after church for a big Easter dinner. That's about all I know as for how the rest of their Easter went. Good thing we have family around! They said they had a Happy Easter and I hope everyone else did too!





No comments:
Post a Comment