This past Friday night we got to see "Wicked" at the Temple Buell Theater in Denver. It was AMAZING!!! We left the kids with a friend of ours over night and then headed to Denver where we ate at Maggiano's before the show. If you have never eaten there, and have one close by, YOU MUST GO! The food was DELECTABLE! It's a little on the pricey side, but if you do it family style with at least one other couple you get all you can eat salads, pastas, entrees and desserts for around $26/person. (I think they should pay me for advertising ;)) Anyway, it was worth every single penny! Then we hit the show which was entertaining and hilarious. I LOVED it!!!
Here are some not so good pics of the evening. It was dark and we were afraid of the flash reflecting off the window, so we didn't use it, and in the end we got some not so good pics, but anyway you get the gist.
What is with me looking pregnant. I think I'm getting the hint, a diet and exercise plan is in the works for me. Or maybe I just slouch a lot. Yeah, I like that better;).
Sorry Ais this is the best we got of you guys.





5 comments:
SO cute! I'm glad you guys enjoyed yourselves! I LOVE that play, I listen to the music all the time! You all looked adorable! Miss you! :)
I heard this play is really good. I will have to get Sid to take me if it comes to Sacramento. You all look so cute!
Julia will be jealous. She has been wanting to go to this for a while now. Yeah for you blogging again. (By the way I want to see the backsplash work that you did in the kitchen, I heard it looks great)
Jacob
HATE my hair!!!!
you guys always get to do the fun stuff!!!
Mindy
Post a Comment