
Okay so I am feeling a little inadequate to be doing this blog thing but here it goes...I've been receiving a lot of pressure to start up one of these things so before I did I visited many blogs trying to get some fun ideas for my own and I must have to say there are a lot of people who seem to have a lot of time on their hands. Either that, or I'm just really slow at the whole computer thing. It's probably the latter.
So, if any of you have some quick tips for me let me know and if you have any good ideas for things you like to see or read on blogs let me know that too.





3 comments:
I LOVE it!!! I am so glad that you started a blog. I'm going to add you to our page now. And what I want to see on your blog... start off with a tag of 6 random facts about yourself, i like to get to know people more. Really it is fun to read the stupid embarassing things that people do, and also cute pictures of my nephews!
PS- A tip, if you want ANYONE to comment on your blog, not just people that have a google account then go to the setting tab, click on comments and change it to anyone. If you want. :-)
Thanks! I'll try to think of 6 INTERESTING facts about myself and then I'll post them.
Post a Comment