How about a dinosaur and a dog?
For Christmas Grandma Deane gave the boys gift certificates to Build-A-Bear and we finally just got around to taking them. They had a blast picking, stuffing, dressing, washing and naming their newfound friends.
Brayden named his dog Riley after his best friend from school and we named Andrew's dino Kix cuz we picked out a soccer outfit. However, after getting them home Andrew wasn't too fond of the name Kix, he kept telling us "No, dinosaur". So he has now been nicknamed "Dino".
So here they are with their new friends. Aren't they cute!





2 comments:
Cute! Loraya loved going to the bulid a bear thing.
Hey how did you do your cute header??
I have no idea! I created it in word, but then Matt somehow got it on my header. However, I think he may have had to recreate it or transfer it to adobe photoshop to get it to post. Wish I could tell you more.
Post a Comment