Sunday, February 17, 2008

Fun, Frolicking, Fondue, Flicks (oops! I mean Rock Band).

So it all started with a little invitation...

2008 02 17_0376

(which we made and might I say turned out really cute) that invited the boys to a "Little Black Dress Event".

Which was all TOP SECRET!!!

And when the arrived they found this...

2008 02 15_0331 2008 02 15_0337

(I hope nobody thinks we're heathens (sp?), but it's nice to feel sexy every once in awhile, plus my dress only cost me $13.99)

And this...

2008 02 15_0329 2008 02 15_0328                 

2008 02 15_0326

And this...

fondue

(We had a swiss cheese fondue, a beef and chicken fondue, and OF COURSE a chocolate fondue...It was delicioso!)

And then we were going to do this...

the holiday (watch a chick flick)

But instead decided to do this...

rock band ( I think the boys were happy with our split second change of mind)

And then we all went home and did this...

sleeping

We had a blast!!!  I hope everyone else's Valentine's Day was as memorable as ours.  Next year hun, it's all up to you!:)

3 comments:

Linda Kelly said...

What a great idea!! You both look so wonderful. The table setting was just outstanding and pretty. The fondue idea was a great one and of course the rock band fun was the icing on the cake. Glad you had a wonderful night.

Janna said...

WOW!!!!!!!!! You looked beautiful and so did everything else. I am so impressed! Makes me sad to see that when I think about my Valentine's Day! Oh wait-- I didn't have one :) Ha ha! I miss you lots and so glad that you guys had fun! Muah!!!!

Alexis said...

What a blast! It is always fun doing something special for our husbands. And looking sexy makes it all the better!