Okay, so this is just a little late. I have a good excuse though. Matt's back to being busy with school, so when he's home on the week-ends, or anytime he's home for that matter, he dominates the computer and I don't have a chance to get on. Anyway, I hope everyone had a good one and here's what we did to celebrate ours...
The boys decorated sugar cookies:
We decorated Easter eggs:
Before...
After...
(aren't they sooo cute?)
We had an Easter egg hunt (inside because it was tooo cold outside):
Here they are with their loot!
We then went to church looking studly:
And then we went to Grandma Deane's for a feast. It was a lot of fun and when asked before going to bed "Why do we celebrate Easter?" I was very proud and excited when Brayden answered "beause Jesus was resurrected." He then asked us "Why do we have Easter bunnies and eggs then?" We didn't really have an answer to that one, so if anyone knows why or how it ties in to the resurrection, please let me know!





8 comments:
love your skirt! and your easter eggs are so cute! wish we lived closer...
i LOVE the easter eggs...you are so creative! you all looked very nice in your easter outfits :)
Dammit Stacie! STOP YOUR BOYS FROM GROWING!!!! I can't even tell you how bad I miss them! You need to come out and visit since I can't get away! COME SEE ME! LOVE YOU!!!
Love the outfits, my shoes would have gone great with your skirt!! The boys look so handsome. They are looking so grown up. Looks like they had no trouble finding all the eggs and what beautiful eggs they were!! Glad you had a wonderful easter and the kids know what it is really about.
You guys looked great! Do you use clip ons or real ties? As for the easter bunny... my guess it is more to celbrate spring and it got tied to Easter. Too bad it wasnt too springy this year. Wish you guys lived closer and we could have all gotten together. Miss you guys!
sorry, i'm commenting twice...
i keep laughing so hard every time i read what brayden said about having to "see senor" haha! so funny! aren't you glad you're writing these things down??
Ditto on the Eggs - Way cute. Did you find a kit somewhere or is that you just coming up with way cool ways to do eggs? Love it!!
So I can't take all the credit for the cute eggs. They were kits. I found the sport one but my mom found the super cute bug one. It was so much fun!
Post a Comment