So here we were, the 8 of us, heading to the Bon Jovi and Daughtry concert. We ranged in age from 16 to 42, ALL of us so EXCITED! As you can see we are all wearing matching shirts. What you may not see is what the shirts said. We (by "we" I mean Cee Cee, she's the creative one) decided we were going to make matching shirts for the concert that said "Perfect Pair..." (pun INTENDED) across the front in pink and BEDAZZLED, and then on the back said "Bon Jovi & Daughtry 2008". Oh, the LOOKS we got. It was priceless.
Here we are on our way to "The Pepsi Center"
We had a few bedazzling catastrophes. Some of the jewels kept popping off, so we had to super glue them back on real quick. As you can see super glue was not our friend. Fingers got stuck together, fingers stuck to shirts and jewels, it just added to the memories.
Daughtry
Bon Jovi
As you can see we were behind the stage, but we were pretty close. It wasn't too bad. I do wish they would've turned around a little more, but the times they did I never had my camera ready.
The concert was AWESOME though!!!! Bon Jovi sang for over 2 and a half hours and probably could've kept going. He didn't even come anywhere near singing all of his songs. He had soooo much energy too. I don't know how he did it...the stamina these performers have. I was getting tired just standing up the whole time and doing my, step together step, kinda dancing. Daughtry was awesome too! I just wish he would've sang a little more, but I guess he doesn't have a big repertoire of songs yet.
We had a BLAST though and I'm sad it's over. 'Til next time I guess!





2 comments:
how fun is that!!! that would have been an awesome concert! loved the shirts. looks like you have a really great group of girlfriends!
I am so jealous! I LOVE bon Jovi, and Daughtry! I would have LOVED to come with you. How fun, that is a great girls night out! I'm glad that you were able to go.
Post a Comment