***So, normally I would put this under my "kids say the darndest things", but I thought it was a little long so I decided to post it instead.***
We were eating dinner at Qdoba one night and Brayden asks me...
Brayden: Mom, do I look like a 'yo guy'?
Me: (Thinking...what did he say? A yo gabba gabba guy?, a yo-yo guy?, what does he mean?) What, Brayden?
Brayden: Do I look like a 'yo guy'?
Me (still completely confused): What do you mean?
Brayden: You know like one of those guys who walks around with his jacket like this (he shows me how his jacket is off of his shoulders), and who says "Yo" (in his deepest manliest gangster voice he can possibly muster).
Me: Well, I guess, if that's what you want to call it.
Oh great! Is my child aspiring to be a gangster? We need to get out of Greeley quick!





4 comments:
hahaha! i just LOVE the things your kids say! so funny!
I wouldn't worry until he starts flashing gang signs with his hands and his pants are falling off his behind!! So funny!!!
Hahaha that is hilarious! That kid says some of the funniest things I have ever heard.
Yayer...Gangsta Brayden in da house!
Post a Comment