Okay, so life has been a little hectic and busy lately that I have had no time to blog, which means now I am so backed up I don't even know where to begin.
So I guess I'll start with a Happy Belated Mother's Day to all! I hope all mother's out there were spoiled rotten and got the red carpet treatment they ALL deserve.
My husband and children spoiled me with beautiful flowers, a delicious dinner (with the help of my dad as well), and some yummy chocolate fondue for desert. Oh, and I didn't have to lift a finger ALL day!:) It was fantastic!





1 comment:
Hey! Sounds like you had a great Mothers day!! Im glad!! I had a nice day too!! Actually my family came over and we had lunch for them!! It was a lot of fun!! :) I very nice day!! :)
Post a Comment