It's great to see how far he has come from his humble beginnings. He has really been through a lot and done so well. What a beautiful smile and the biggest blue eyes you will ever see!! We love you Andrew.
That was really fun to see him growing up! He looks so good and has come so far with all the surgeries he went through. Happy Birthday Andrew! We miss you!
Thats a great video that you put together!! : ) I showed it to Brad tonight. What a couple of cuties you have!! : ) Fun to talk with you tonight!! Have a good night!!
After a very early morning of throwing up, Brayden says to me, "Mom, don't worry it wasn't your cooking, sometimes these things just happen." Aahh, isn't he sweet.
-Brayden (1/16/2009)
I overheard Andrew the other day saying, "Stupid chair!", apparently the chair was not cooperating. So I said, "Andrew' let's not say 'stupid', say 'silly' instead." He said 'okay mom', and then continued on. Next thing I heard was, "Silly, stupid chair". Not exactly what I had in mind. Oh well!
-Andrew (10/2008)
While changing a rather disgusting poopy diaper one day, Andrew looks down at it and says, "Look mom, I made chocolate!". -Andrew (7/25/2008)
While pointing into Andrew's mouth, Brayden says to me, "Hey look mom I can see Andrew's sweet tooth, it's right there, Look!" -Brayden (6/2008)
So I walked into a room where Andrew had taken out practically every toy in the closet, and they were scattered all over the floor... Me: Andrew, why did you make such a mess? Andrew: Mom, it's not a mess, it's toys! -Andrew (4/6/08)
Brayden: Mom, are we going home now? Me: Si, Senor! Brayden: Why do we have to go see senor? -Brayden (3/22/08)
So Brayden and I were driving in the car listening to Taylor Swift's "Our Song". We were both jamming and then Brayden says to me "Mom, this sounds like a farm song. It sounds like clucking chickens." My response was "Brayden, this is COUNTRY music." Obviously, not what we usually listen to in my house. -Brayden (2/24/08)
Okay, so I swear I was just scratching the side of my nose this morning, but from Andrew's angle it apparently looked like I was picking my nose because he grabbed my hand (much like I do to him) and said "Stop pickin' your nose mom, it's scusting". -Andrew (2/21/08)
Mom: Wow, Brayden you really need a haircut. Brayden: Can we go to one of those barber shop quartet places? (2/1/08)
We're flying home from Arizona and Brayden looks out the window at the clouds beneath him and asks "Mom, have we past God's cloud yet?:) -Brayden (1/07/08)
Andrew: "Mom...I want dinner." Me: "Okay, what do you want for dinner?" Andrew: "Lunch." Me: " Well...then what would you like for lunch?" Andrew: "Dinner." (This has turned into a daily conversation)
When I do my boys hair I alway use a water bottle to wet it down first. Well today Matt was spraying our bird with the water bottle and Andrew said to him in his Andrew language "Oh, you doing da bird's hair? -Andrew
Today I hear Andrew yelling from our table something that sounded like "MOT" over and over again. For the life of meI could not figure out what he wanted. Then it dawned on me...he's yelling for Matt, just like he hears me doing all the time. There's just something funny about hearing your 2 year old using his dad's name instead of calling him dad. -Andrew
My Kiddo's firsts
-With all the snow we took our boys sledding for the first time. Brayden had a blast, but Andrew was a little cold in the 2 degree temps.
-Brayden went to his first, and his hopefully only Princess Birthday Party. 1/25/08
4 comments:
It's great to see how far he has come from his humble beginnings. He has really been through a lot and done so well. What a beautiful smile and the biggest blue eyes you will ever see!! We love you Andrew.
Andrew is a stud and we miss you guys. Can't wait til everyone can get together this summer.
That was really fun to see him growing up! He looks so good and has come so far with all the surgeries he went through. Happy Birthday Andrew! We miss you!
Thats a great video that you put together!! : ) I showed it to Brad tonight. What a couple of cuties you have!! : ) Fun to talk with you tonight!!
Have a good night!!
Post a Comment