So I hope everyone had a great fourth of July...We sure did!!! We made our annual trek to Water World. My parents came with us this year. It was the perfect day to go...HOT! HOT! HOT! There wasn't a cloud in the sky all day long and it was so hot that all we wanted to do was be IN the water. I hate those times when we go and it's cloudy or slightly breezy and getting in the water is more torturous than fun. They also built a new area that they named 'The Big Top'. It has a circus theme, and they made it an older kid play area with a lazy river, some slides that only kids under 60 inches could ride, a big pool with huge elephants squirting out water, a fun house, and then they added one adult attraction, which was a timed slide. So there were 8 slides all equal in length, and at the same time you would race down the slide head first on a mat, and at the end it told you how fast you went and which place you came in. It was WAY FUN! We were just bummed we didn't discover it until the end of the day. Here are some pics from the day (Sorry, none of 'The Big Top' area we didn't have our camera over there)...
After Water World we ate at Texas Roadhouse. YUM! YUM! Then went over to some friends house (Cee Cee and Bill's) to watch fireworks and light some of our own. We all had a great time and were BEAT by the time we made it to bed.





4 comments:
Glad you had a wonderful time at the water park. I can remember the first time we went on the 4th when we came to CO to bless Andrew! Time sure flies. Looks like Matt has lost a few lbs for his trip to CA!! Can't wait for you to come and swim at our house!!
I remember coming out there for the 4th and going to Water world. Thas was a lot of fun!! And I agree with Mom, Matt looks like he has lost some weight, looking good!
I too remember the trip to Water World. I was too stubborn to use sunblock and was a lobster by the end of the day. As I get older I've realized I'm becoming less immune to the sun. hahaha
Water Parks are always so fun! And another shout out to Matt for the weight loss. Looking good bro! Keep it up! Will miss seeing you in Cali, but we will be to broke from Europe to make it to Cali this summer. Have fun.
Post a Comment