Monday, July 28, 2008

Obsessions...

Here's a little riddle for you...

What do the following pictures have in common?

2008 07 28_1492

2008 07 28_1493

(this is not meant to be obscenesmile_omg)

2008 07 28_1496

2008 07 28_1494

2008 07 28_1499

2008 07 28_1495

2008 07 28_1497

2008 07 28_1498

 

 

 

Yes when it comes to this little guy...

2008 07 23_1418

they are all "baskets".  Anywhere there is a ball (or any other object somewhat round and throwable), and some sort of round (or resembling round) opening they become a basket and you better watch out for flying objects.  Maybe his nickname should be MJ.

3 comments:

Nic & Kandis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nic & Kandis said...

I just have to laugh...so funny! Sign that boy up for basketball!

Alexis said...

You guys have been up to a lot. I wish that we could have seen you guys out in Cali. Be prepared for a lot more swimming. it sounds like you guys have the rest of the summer planned out, I'm sure you will be ready for school to start. I'm guessing that you and Julia will be spending some time by the pool reading. Have fun!!