So we haven't gotten our little addition yet, because he's still too little to come home with us. I went down this weekend to see him, while shopping in Denver with some girlfriends, and he weighed 1 lb 12.5 oz which was 5.5 oz bigger than last weekend, and his biggest weight gain to date. Our plan is to pick him up on Friday as long as all goes well. He has to be at least 2 lbs.
Here is a video of him at 6 weeks.
We still don't have a name yet, but have narrowed it down to 4 (sorry no Bentley), so please vote. I know some might be a little too cutesy for some of you, but sorry, I'm a cutesy kinda girl!:)
8 comments:
he's so cute! I like Fenway, did Matt pick that one out? :)
He is so cute! I can't believe how tiny the little guy is. I think Fenway is cute too!
I vote for fenway. (julia already voted in the poll so it wont let me do my own vote)
-Jacob
how cute is he!? i can't believe how tiny he still is.
Oh my goodness! He is so freakin cute. I love how little puppies trip over their legs when running around.
That is the cutest puppy ever! Reid said he wants to go to your house and see your puppy... he wants one so bad, but dad keeps saying no!! Congrats on the "almost" new addition.
he is so darn cute!! i want one! and i like kobi.
Um... I'm going to have to go with don on this one and say,"That is NOT a dog. That is a small rat." A stinking cute one... but still :) Dang! Let's hope Andrew doesn't squish him :) Ok... so how come I have no clue what the four potential names are so we can vote? LOVE YOU! I'm excited for you! Want us to take care of him while you are gone for Christmas? :) LOVE YOU GUYS!
Post a Comment