Don't worry you didn't miss some post announcing that I was pregnant, but we do need to announce that in 4 weeks there will be another addition to our family. We will need lots of help in coming up with a name, so everyone needs to start thinking.
So without further ado here he is...
(I couldn't tell you which one is him.)
So, this all came about a few weeks ago when the family was driving home from Wal-Mart after dark, and on the side of the road (might I add a VERY dark road) there was a tiny, little dog. I made Matt flip around to go get her because I was convinced if we didn't, she was either going to get hit by a car, or eaten by coyotes. So he humored me and we chased the dog down. She was a tiny little thing and so cute. Well, that night we took care of her and she was the sweetest thing in the world. She didn't make a peep the whole night long, she even curled up in my lap and fell asleep for awhile. The next morning Brayden played with her before school and was convinced that we wouldn't be able to find her owner and that we would be able to keep her. Well, when Matt walked Brayden (and the dog) down to the bus stop that morning one of the kids on the bus recognized her, and told us it was his dog, and showed us where they lived. Brayden was devastated, and I must admit that so was I. So from that point on we decided we needed to get a dog. So Matt and I started researching different breeds and fell in love with the Maltese. We found a breeder in Denver, and so we went down yesterday to see the puppies. He had 2 boys left. They weighed only about 1 lb. a piece and were only 4 weeks old. We fell in love with one of the little guys and put down our deposit, so in 4 weeks we will get to bring him home. We are extatic!!! Names anyone!?!?!? And if you have any potty training tips bring it on, I'm going to need all the help I can get!!
We will be visiting our pup next week, so I'll remember my camera this time and take lots more pics.





3 comments:
How fun for you guys!! Another boy huh??? You had a chance to add another girl to the family and you end up with another boy!! Go for a regal name like Bentley, or Winston etc!! Not particularly fond of cutsie names!! You could just name him Bob!!!!!
Oh my gosh, I'm so jealous! Those pups are so cute! I like the name Winston for a dog too.
I like mom's idea of Bentley or Winston. Those are fun names. I am sure Brayden and Andrew are so excited to have a dog to play with. That will be fun for the family!!
Post a Comment