Monday, May 18, 2009

9 years later...

  December 2008 through May 2009 375

-Cards

-Flowers

-Hugs

-Kisses

-Filet Mignon

-Lobster

-Strawberries

-Bananas

-Cheesecake

-Chocolate fondue

-This is how we celebrated our last 9 amazing years together.  A delicious dinner at The Melting Pot (a fondue restaurant).  We are looking forward to many more wonderful, happy and memorable years together.  I love you hun!

4 comments:

Janna said...

Oh my gosh! What a jerk i am for not remembering your anniversary and just being so worried about MY failings. I am glad to see that you two are so happy and doing wonderful. Love you both dearly. Happy late anniversary!

Linda Kelly said...

Glad you had a wonderful celebration. Nothing like good food and company to make for a good night!! It was great seeing you in Provo and can't wait to see you in July!

Julia Kelly said...

Yeah! Love you guys....can't wait to see you soon.

Kristin Rose said...

Happy Anniversary. Thomas and I are just coming on 3 years. I love to see that after 9 years my brother is still in love to a great and beautiful women like you. Miss you guys!