Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Signs of Summer

                          sun

                                       +

                              81 degrees

                                    +

                  2008 04 15_0584

                                scooters

                                     +

   2008 04 15_0587 2008 04 15_0599

                            catching bugs

                                     +

            2008 04 15_0605

                        dirty popsicle faces

                                       =

Summer and warm weather is on it's way!!!!!!  And we can't wait!  We got a glimpse of summer today with our 81 degree temps, but tomorrow it's back to the 40's.  Summer can't come soon enough for us, because spring is definitely NOT bringing us the warmer weather.

7 comments:

Nic & Kandis said...

Sounds like you've been getting the same weather we have. Spring is my favorite season but we don't even get to see it here. It goes from snowy weather to 100 degree weather! I HATE IT!

Alexis said...

I think this weather is going around. Like ours that went from 70's to high 30's... not fun! I can't wait till I can actually take my long sleeve clothes out of my closet.

Steph said...

At least you didn't wake up to a fully white ground this morning....

Julia Kelly said...

yeah for warm weather!!! It's going to be 76 here to tomorrow, i can't wait!

Marbear said...

I am so ready for the summer! I got a pair of shorts for easter I still haven't had the chance to wear! I'm very ready for warm weather, can't wait! I miss you guys! Hopefully see you soon

Janna said...

Kiss that dirty popsicle face for me and tell them that their Janna missed them and the warm weather. You would have thought that moving to the desert would bring us warm weather-- but guess again! It snowed on us the other day. YIKES! LOVE YOU!!!!

Kristin Rose said...

Yeah it seems like all of us are having the same problem this year. You just gotta enjoy the good days and know that it will be warming up soon! Cute pics of the kids. Looks like you had a fun day in the sun!