Okay, so here's a little update on us. I started feeling better on Sunday and Monday, but staying out late Monday night rocking out with Daughtry and Bon Jovi did me in. So Tuesday I was back in bed miserable, except for the trip I had to make to the doctor with Brayden. Well one doctor's visit later Brayden was diagnosed with pink eye in both eyes, ear infections in both ears, pneumonia, and asthma caused by colds. Poor guy, so we went to Wal-Mart to load him up on his prescriptions and that's when I started feeling really nauseous. So we got out of there as soon as we could and headed home to start nebeulizing, eye dropping, and medicating. I found as long as I laid down and didn't move I would do okay, but as soon as I had to get up I'd get dizzy and have to fight the nausea. Well Tuesday is Matt's long day, he doesn't get home until after 10 pm because he's got class, so when he finally got home I just lost it. Poor guy had to deal with the emotional wreck I was. I was just so tired of feeling like crap. Well, to try and make a long story short, the next day I went to the doctor and he just diagnosed me with an upper respiratory infection, and prescribed me some antibiotics. Now it's over 24 hours later for me, and 48 hours for Brayden and we are new human beings. We feel great, our energy is back, we can breathe, coughing is much less, red eyes are gone and we are ready to take on the world! As for Andrew, it's just the beginning for him. He's got the cough ,is complaining of his ear hurting, and has a fever. So here we go again... Matt, however, is healthy as usual.:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
glad you're feeling better! poor andrew. Loraya woke up this morning coughing...and Jacob is healthy as usual! :)
Gotta love antibiotics. You see Stacie, Matt contracted so many weird bacteria and viruses while he was on his mission in Argentina that the bugs in the USA can't touch him.
Jake
Post a Comment