Wednesday, May 14, 2008

You know you have a son when...

              worm013

So Brayden's getting ready for bed last night and says to me...

"Mom when you wash my clothes do you empty out my pockets first?"

Me:  "No."

Brayden:  "Well you should."

Me:  "Why is that?  That is your job.  You need to make sure nothing is in your pockets when you put them in the dirty clothes.  I've told you that before."

Brayden:  "Well, I don't want to tell you.  I'm afraid you will get mad at me."

Me:  "Okay, well I guarantee if you don't tell me I will even be more mad."

So after much coaxing...

Brayden:  "Well, I found a baby worm today and I put him in my pocket."

Me:  (Thinking...AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!)  "You put a worm in your pocket?"  (As calmly as possible)

Brayden:  "Yes."

Me:  "Okay.  Well you need to go GET that worm OUT of your pocket, and NEVER do that again.  Do you want your mother to live until she's &*?"

So he goes to search his pockets only to discover the worm has escaped.  AAAHHHH!

5 comments:

Cee Cee said...

Gross!

Kristin Rose said...

Kids can sure do the darndist things.

Julia Kelly said...

didcha find it? yuck.

Stacie said...

still no worm...i'm praying it climbed out at school.:)

Alexis said...

Thanks for the heads up on what Bryson is going to do!