...that kids are some of the most disgusting creatures on the planet?
Sometimes.
So a couple days ago I was busy as a bee cleaning my house from top to bottom, and all the while doing it I had my little helper (A.K.A. Andrew) following me around and "helping" me with my chores. We had gotten to his bathroom and I was busy cleaning the sink, mirrors and counter as quickly as possible, because I just wanted to be done at this point. All the while Andrew was busy jibber-jabbering at me as usual. (I tend to tune it out sometimes because I can only try to understand or make sense of what he's saying for so long before my head starts spinning). Anyway, when I came to again, I realized he was telling me that his hands and face were dirty and that he needed to clean them. Well he had already decided to take matters into his own hands, and yes you guessed it, he had stuck his hands in the toilet water and was rubbing his hands together and then rubbing them all over his face and mouth to get them clean.
Excuse me for a minute I think I'm going to be sick!
Okay, I'm back! All the while he was so proud of himself for washing his hands and face. DISGUSTING! I was just so happy that right before this moment he asked me if it was okay to flush the toilet and I said yes. Someone needs to remind me again, why do we have children?
Isn't he cute!
Okay, I guess I just answered my own question.





3 comments:
i must admit i tune out Isaac a lot too...like you said it takes a lot of work to understand what they are saying and I've been getting headaches a lot lately. Anyways, that was pretty gross.
wow, that is really gross but so funny! gee, can't wait to have a little boy :)
hahahhahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Oh how I love and miss this boy :)
Post a Comment