As you can see from these videos that grandpa clearly makes it a little further down the hill and Matt...aahh Matt...let's all just take a moment to wipe the tears from our eyes after laughing so hard. Now you can see why he didn't want this video getting out. It would tarnish his "I am invincible" reputation he works so hard to achieve. Now you all have the real story and I will rest better at night knowing that this Kelly family has not decieved you.
P.S. Matt you underestimated my mad computer skills. You thought you could hide this video from me, but as you can see it didn't work. Better luck next time.;)





2 comments:
I am so proud of you Stacie and your computer skills. It is great to know that the truth will be told sooner or later!! Funny funny stuff!!
glad that we now know the whole story! very funny!
Post a Comment