Today I was kind of in a hurry to get ready, so I put Andrew in the bath and decided to quickly hop in the shower myself. It was only going to be a fast 2 minute shower and then I would be out to supervise and make sure he didn't drown or anything terrible like that. Well, of course the second my feet touched the shower floor I hear "MMOOOOOMMMM", I just ignored it because he's always yelling at me and continued on. Two minutes later I was finished with my shower and I turned off the water. I heard nothing (never a good sign)...So, I knocked on the wall (our bathrooms share a wall)...He answered back with another "MMMOOOOMMMM", but this time followed with a "poooopieees". My stomach dropped.
Now flashback to Brayden at age 2. Brayden was taking a bath while I was putting on make-up and my friends little girl, that I was watching at the time, was also in the bathroom with us. Well to try to make a long story short Brayden pooped in the tub. He freaked out, and had no idea what was going on. So, I frantically go to get something to try and fish his poo out of the tub, but apparently was not quick enough for him... he grabs his poo and chucks it out of the tub, mind you while completely freaking out, and the poo goes flying across the room and lands smack dab in the middle of the poor little girls chest. So then she starts freaking out because now she has someone else's poo on her shirt.
Now back to today...So, crossing my fingers and saying a prayer, I throw my towel around me and head for his bathroom just hoping he doesn't really mean what I think he's trying to tell me. As I approach the bathroom I see a trail of about 5 little brown balls leading the way to the tub (he had used his sweet little hands to chuck them out of the tub...NASTY!!!). Uh oh! As I look in the tub I see that those aren't the only little treasures he has left for me, there's MORE! So I decide the easiest way to do this is to take all the toys out of the tub and throw them in the sink to be sanitized, drain the water from the tub, clean out the remaining treasures and put in fresh water. So I proceed. I get the toys out, the tub cleaned, fresh water in, pick up the brown balls off the floor and start sanitizing the toys in the sink, and you'll never guess what!?!?!?! Yup! MORE treasures! He had taken MORE of his poo and stuffed it into an empty bottle that he likes to play with in the tub. So, now I've had poop on the floor, poop in the tub, and NOW poop in the sink! Now, I had done pretty okay up until this point, but when I had to clean the poop out of the sink I thought I was going to lose it and I don't mean my mind. I was gagging all over the place. Anyway, a bottle of bleach and a half an hour later I finally had a clean bathroom and a clean boy!
I hope we didn't make anyone sick, but remember I warned you!





7 comments:
OK Stacie I know how traumatized you can get with poo in the bath tub. When I was little I was in the bath tub with my older brother and he thought it would be fun to do the deed in the water to see me freak out. Well, needless to say the floating babyruth bar (not really a candy bar) scared me to death as I screamed for my mom to come rescue me!! I guess it will happen some time in our life time!!
too funny!! Loraya has pooped in the tub before but Isaac hasn't yet. Lets hope for the best. Thanks for the laugh....altough I'm sure you weren't laughing at the time! :)
Ha Ha!!!! I believe that Mya just did the same thing this week too! Both girls standing up in the tub screaming at the top of their lungs. As if the poo was going to grow mouths and eat them!!!!! Except mine aren't smart enough to grab it and throw it out. Or stash it somewhere for later!!! haha! I'm SO sad that I am missing these naughty periods of Andrew!!! Oh how I miss him :) Sounds like you had a GREAT time! Sorry I wasn't there to help you clean it up. But I think that I have cleaned up enough body fluids from your boys to last me a lifetime!!! :) Love ya girlie!!!!
This is what I Love about blogging! We all get to share our aweful discusting stories, and everyone comments and lets us know that we are not alone. Megan also has left "treasures" in the tub, luckily Bryson hasn't yet, but he is only 1 year old! I feel for ya, and you know that once something like that happens, you will be the first person I think of:-)
fun, fun...i can't wait to have kids!
Is this what I get to look froward to someday too?
Post a Comment