Thursday, January 10, 2008

Oopsy whaty?

I don't know where Andrew heard it from, but his new phrase is "Oops Aisey"-let me translate for you, that would be "Oopsy daisy", he has said it at LEAST 100 times today. Now correct me if I'm wrong (Julia), but everytime I hear someone say "oopsy daisy" I think of the scene in Notting Hill where Julia Roberts is making fun of Hugh Grant for saying 'oopsy daisy' when he falls as he's trying to climb over the gate. Anyway, I have no idea where Andrew would have ever heard this phrase, because I'm pretty sure he's never seen Notting Hill. I know that I don't ever say it. I have never heard Brayden say it, and if Matt's secretly using the phrase then I'm definitely going to have to check his man card. I just think kids are so funny the phrases and things that they pick up and half the time you never know where they came from. I just wish he would've picked up something a little more manly to say. Oh well it could be worse...he could be using four letter words.

2 comments:

Alexis said...

That is so cute. You are correct about Notting Hill, I think that that part is hilarious. But yes, not so manly. I love it though.

Julia Kelly said...

lol....i love that part in Notting Hill...SOOO funny! and yes, I would be a little worried if Andrew got that from Matt! :) I love your little quotes of the things that your kids have said! I can't understand anything that Isaac says and Loraya is just starting to say funny things that make me laugh. never a dull moment with kids huh?