Brayden was less than enthused when he was invited to his friend's princess themed birthday party. She informed him they were all going to be dressed up in their princess costumes, he could be a prince or a knight, and there would be dancing and lots of other "girly" activities. I really had to talk him into this one, but he's been friends with Bella, the little girl, since he was practially born and he decided he didn't want to make her sad by not going. However, I couldn't get him to dress up at all. He wanted nothing to do with that part of it. Oh well, he had a good time and one day he'll look back at these pictures and see what a stud he was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
way to be a man brayden!
I'm proud of him to even go and be part of so much pink!!! What a guy. He will look back and hate you for it Stacie!!
That's right Brayden. Don't ever give into playing dress up. Those pictures will only be used for blackmail. Way to be a man!!!
Mike
Post a Comment