It seems I am not the only one home alone this week-end (Alexis), but after many years of being married, working hard, giving me breaks for "girl's night out", Matt has decided it was his turn. His good friend Don turns 30 this week-end, so his wife Janna wanted to surprise him by flying Matt out for Don's b-day. They are going to have a true guy's week-end with no kids, the Nintendo Wii, lots of Madden football to be played, maybe a few GUY'S movies, and the Superbowl. Which I truly am excited for them. He really deserves a break and I'm sure you will read more about it on Matt's blog when he gets back.
So, I am trying to fill my time with hanging out at friend's houses, getting my house cleaned and trying to keep the kids entertained. Oh, and watching LOST!!!! Not so smart to watch this one at night by myself however...Did you see it? Aaaahhhh, crazy! I can't wait til next week. Have a great week-end everyone!!!!





4 comments:
I found you!!!! Ha, I also love LOST! So addicted. It was great to see you at "girls night". I love your hair.
I didn't know you could search people on here. That's cool! I'm glad I got to see you too. Your kids are the cutest things. I'll be laughing about Alex's comment for awhile. Hopefully I'll see you again sooner than later.
Yes-- it was so awesome to see Don's reaction to Matt being here. It has been nice... for Don... to have him here. He too needed and deserved this. Sucks for me though too! They're here... but not here. If you catch my drift. I am just glad that they are both happy and having a good time. I would much rather be out there with you though Stac! Love you girlie. Miss you more than words could say and thank you for letting us steal your hubby!!! Muah!!!
I really hope that your weekend went well. I survived mine, and actually was able to join Josh for part of it. i agree, no lost at night, it's all about Happy endings when you are home alone.
Post a Comment