Happy Anniversary to the love of my life!!!
It's been 8 wonderful, marvelous, fun, challenging, magnificent, and dreamy years! Worth every last moment of it. So in honor of our 8 years together I'm going to share 8 of my FAVORITE reasons I love being married to Matthew Kelly:
1. He is a quick learner...It only took once for him to learn never to hide in a dark closet, in a dark bedroom, to jump out and scare me.
2. He tolerates my strange sleeping patterns and knows when I need my sleep...he doesn't like a grumpy wife.
3. He will let me have anything I want...that is if I ask him in the middle of the night while he's talking in his sleep.
4. He doesn't strike back in the middle of the night when I have to nudge him (hard sometimes) to get him to stop snoring.
On a more serious note...
5. He is the most honest and trustworthy man/person I have ever met in my entire life.
6. He is a motivated and hard worker...I never have to worry that he won't take care of his family.
7. He gave me 2 of the greatest gifts in my life...Brayden and Andrew.
8. He makes me HAPPY!!!!





4 comments:
Yeah Matt is good guy. He is a great brother too!!
You both are wonderful together and that is why it works!! You both look so YOUNG in those pictures. Congrats on #8!!
Happy Aniversary! You guys look so different in your wedding pictures! They're great pictures though! what's strange to me is I remember you around the time you got married! Congrats on 8 years! You guys are great! Love ya!
can you believe its been 8 years??! time goes so fast.
Post a Comment