Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Finally...Our Arizona Trip!

Okay, so I know this is a little late considering we got back from Arizona 2 weeks ago, but I guess better late than never.  So we went to Arizona to spend some time with my family.  My dad is still out there and I've got an Aunt and Uncle and a couple of cousins who live there.  The thing is MY cousins are more like Brayden and Andrew's cousins since they are closer in age.

So anyway the kids had a really GREAT time playing TOGETHER...

 

2008 01 02_0210 2008 01 02_0206          2008 01 02_0208 2008 01 02_0202

(If you can call THIS playing together.  I guess kids don't play the same way they used to.)

 

We saw some GREAT sites...           

2008 01 01_0238 (Like the NAKED cowboy)

2008 01 01_0242 2008 01 01_0247 2008 01 01_0249   2008 01 01_02502008 01 01_0271 2008 01 01_0258

We went to Westgate, which is where the Fiesta Bowl and Super Bowl are to be played, we ate at Margaritaville, watched a fountain show, and did some window shopping.

 

One day we went to the Arizona Science Center where they had the Titanic exhibit and also a lot of fun activities for the kids to do.

2008 01 02_0215  2008 01 02_0216 2008 01 02_0220 2008 01 02_0225

The kids had a blast trying out all the different exhibits!!!

 

There's also a place in Phoenix called Organ Stop Pizza, which is basically a pizza joint in an Organ.  They have a guy that plays the Organ and takes requests while you eat.  The kids thought it was pretty cool.

2008 01 02_0228 2008 01 02_0234

The rest of the trip was spent just hanging with family, playing games, going to movies and hanging by the pool.  It was a nice little getaway.  The only thing we missed was daddy (he couldn't take the time off of work).

4 comments:

Julia Kelly said...

What the heck is up with the naked cowboy?

Janna said...

Look how big your boys are!!!! And look how long Andrew's hair is! I love it and miss them SO SO SO SO SO SO SO much!!!! Kiss them for me. I need to come home!!! ;(

Kristin Rose said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time. I am with Julia-What the heck is up with the naked cowboy?

Stacie said...

I wish I could answer the question about the naked cowboy, but your guess is as good as mine. We stepped out of the car and bam he was right there in all his glory. I had to take a picture I just thought it was too funny. He was carrying around a guitar too and then got into some van he must travel around in, so apparently he does this quite often. It was New Year's Day so I wonder if it had something to do with that. Who knows?