At Old Navy $120 can buy A LOT during their big CLEARANCE sale. We scored big time!!! I had to go back at least 3 or 4 times because they kept putting more and more stuff out.
For Brayden:
1. 4 pairs of pants
2. 6 shirts
3. 2 sweatshirts
4. 1 fleece jacket
5. 1 sporty outfit (under armour type)
For Andrew:
1. 4 pairs of jeans
2. 1 pair of cords
3. 3 shirts
4. 2 pairs of pj's (not shown)
5. 1 pair of shoes
The average price I think I paid for everything was about $3.00-you can't beat that.
Anyway, I think I'm pretty much done winter shopping for next year!![]()
SCORE!





4 comments:
Yeah!!! LOVE THAT SALE!!! I think that I also went 4-5 times. I got a TON of things as well. My favorite was 2 pairs of pants and 3sweaters for Don for $20. And since I am now working there again... I got another 20% off of the 75% so ROCK ON!!!! And guess what.... it's STILL going on out here. YEAH!!!! So every time I work, I get to browse again. LOVE IT!!!!! Way to go mommy!!!
love finding bargains! I haven't been to the old navy sale yet, if i have time i'll have to go.
That was a great bargain. I love getting bargains and then telling people how much I paid for it, I think that I need to go shopping for clothes too!
What a deal!! You rock!! The boys look like they will be set for sure.
Post a Comment