So, I've been in Arizona for the past week and just got home. I'm exhausted but promise to catch up on blogging this week. Glad to be back...missed my hubby...now look for the 2nd half of the videos from our little sledding trip soon. I'll show you the other side of the story.
4 comments:
Can't wait to see pictures and the "other side or the story!" Glad you had a good time with your family!
I hope you had a great time in Arizona and enjoyed the warm weather. You will have to get used to the cold again!! Can't wait to catch up on your blog!!
I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!! And I just need my Stacie! I'm glad that you are home safely and yes-- can't wait to see the other vidoes. I could use a good laugh! Love you!!
We are excited to see the other sledding videos. Traveling is always fun, but flying with 2 kids, puts a damper on the vacation. I'm glad you had fun, and I'm excited to see pictures!
Post a Comment